The holidays are a time for family, friends, and fun. What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than by coloring together? These Christian Thanksgiving Coloring Pages are perfect for the whole family and we have 21 coloring pages for you to print for free!
These free printable Thanksgiving coloring pages feature images of pilgrims, turkeys, and other traditional symbols of the holiday. These Christian Thanksgiving coloring pages provide an engaging way to instill the values of gratitude, faith, and history in children while allowing them to have fun and be creative.
These pages feature beautiful Thanksgiving images that kids will enjoy coloring, plus it will encourage your child to learn Thanksgiving scriptures and color in the verses as they color in the Thanksgiving images. We hope you will take some time today to relax and color these pages with your family.
This post contains affiliate links meaning I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.
Materials Needed to use the Coloring Pages:
Printer (I use this one)
Table of Contents
FREE Christian Thanksgiving Coloring Pages with Bible Verses
These coloring pages are also perfect for toddlers or kids to color at church to learn more about God’s word. They teach about gratefulness and being thankful. Another way to teach gratitude to your child is by making a Gratitude Box.
“In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:18
“I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with Thanksgiving”. – Psalm 69:30
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High”. – Psalm 92:1
“By Him, therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name”. – Hebrews 13:15
Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people”. – Psalm 105:1
“O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever”. – Psalm 136:1
“Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ”.
– 1 Corinthians 15:57
“Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name”.
– 1 Chronicles 29:13
“Enter I to His gates with Thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto Him and bless His name”. – Psalm 100:4
“Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ”. – Ephesians 5:20
Christian Thanksgiving coloring pages offer several benefits:
- Educational Value: These coloring pages often include imagery that relates to the story of the first Thanksgiving or biblical themes of gratitude and thankfulness. Children can learn about the historical and religious significance of the holiday while coloring.
- Teaching Values: Coloring pages can be accompanied by discussions about the importance of gratitude, being thankful for blessings, and the Christian perspective on giving thanks to God.
- Creativity and Fine Motor Skills: Coloring encourages creativity and helps develop fine motor skills in children as they use different colors and work within the lines of the illustrations.
- Mindfulness and Relaxation: Coloring can be a calming and relaxing activity, promoting mindfulness and focus, and allowing children to reflect on the theme of thankfulness.
- Family and Community Engagement: Coloring pages can be a part of family activities or Sunday School events, encouraging children to engage in Thanksgiving-related discussions and activities with their families or church communities.
- Expression of Faith: For Christian families, these coloring pages can serve as a way for children to express their faith creatively, reinforcing their religious beliefs.
These printables and coloring pages are a great way to get into the holiday spirit and teach your kids about the history of Thanksgiving. We have a variety of different pages for you to choose from, so everyone in the family can find something they enjoy. Print them out and get started today! Happy Coloring!