I am a huge fan of super easy desserts and this edible no egg cookie dough does not disappoint! This is the perfect recipe for your teens to make and take to parties or a friend hangout that will be a hit with their friends. This no bake edible cookie dough recipe is one of my favorite dessert recipes so I want to share it with you.
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4-6 scoops of cookie dough
– ¾ cup of butter, at room temperature
– ½ cup of brown sugar
– ½ cup of white sugar
– 3 tablespoons of milk
– 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
– ¼ teaspoon of salt
– 1 ¼ cup of flour
– ¾ cup of chocolate chips, dark or milk chocolate
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.*
We like to heat the all purpose flour in the oven because of the possibility of e-coli bacteria being found in flour. This heat will kill off any possible bacteria and since we are skipping the eggs, this makes this no egg edible cookie dough safe (and delicious) to eat.
2. Spread the flour over a 9 x 13 baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes until the flour registers 165 degrees on an instant thermometer.. Remove from the oven and let cool.
3. In the meantime, whip the butter until smooth.
4. Cream the sugars with the butter until fluffy and light in color.
5. Mix in the milk, vanilla extract and salt until combined.
6. Sift the flour in and mix again until combined.
7. Fold in the chocolate chips.
8. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
- ¾ cup of butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 ¼ cup of flour
- ¾ cup of chocolate chips, dark or milk chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.*2.
- Spread the flour over a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In the meantime, whip the butter until smooth.
- Cream the sugars with the butter until fluffy and light in color.
- Mix in the milk, vanilla extract and salt until combined.
- Sift the flour in and mix again until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately.
*To kill any bacteria in the flour you can either bake it or microwave it for two minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 572Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 288mgCarbohydrates: 70gFiber: 2gSugar: 47gProtein: 5g
This homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is the BEST. Sweet, sugary and crunchy from the chocolate chips, you will be hard-pressed not to eat it by the spoonful, or eat the whole bowl – I hope you enjoy this recipe!